VioLIGHTa Empig Elefan @victory66
(My physical mother, she told me, she was hit by a very strong COMET. I witness it, with my own two eyes, on 5/18/2014, in that day of calmed, and beautiful sunny afternoon, all of the sudden, she was knock down hard, and she hit her head in the hard cement floor. A heavenly, blissing to all of us.)
RE-POST! Maybe I have 15 to 20 photos from (DEW) Direct Energy Weapon/5G, every time I was shot, as a target, then I took a photo, with my camera, any part in my body. And where I live in the squatter area, wall separate us, from West Mckinley Resident Taguig, Philippines, there is a satellite dish, connected to the owner of a big house, just like on top of my roof. And my physical mother (deceased), in her home town in the Province of Iloilo, Philippines, in the town of Igbaras, in her front house neighbor has a satellite dish, I know she been shot by DEW (5/18/2014), she was paralyzed, and she suffered first, NEVER recovered, and she die (11/13/2017).
https://t.me/VioLIGHTa66/1...
10:31 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by victory66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from VioLIGHTa Empig Elefan, click on at the bottom under it