Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
18 August, 11:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Completely agree !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
18 August, 12:38
I was speaking to a coworker who has family in the Phillipines. My coworker is our CPA and his family members are all in the financial industry. They are buying up as much USD as they can. They see what is going on and are convinced the USD is not going anywhere. He also told me his relatives said that American companies in China are preparing to return home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 August, 12:33
Wen moon!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 August, 12:00
Well once the US Note Return with the Gold back Standard the Gold back dollar will Rise again but I believe all countries will be on a somewhat level playing field that's what the RV is about

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
18 August, 10:45

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
17 August, 07:02
1971♡🎂

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 August, 06:43
I can't believe the dollar is still alive ...
probably being propped up by a lot of hot air.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 August, 12:03
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
its on life support