Ice Kates @IceKates
Four women: Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, and Bathsheba. One had affairs, one was a prostitute, one lied, one was an adulteress... none of them were starry eyed perfect princesses. Four broken women. And yet God chose them... these four broken women, to be grandmothers in Jesus’ family tree. He crowned them with grace and love.
Queens for His kingdom.

Today you may feel broken. You may feel like an outsider, a has-been, a never-been. Weary of being taken advantage of, of being unnoticed, uncherished, and unappreciated. Like you don’t fit in, like you don’t know how to keep going, or what to believe, or where to go. You may feel like you want to give up.

And yet God chooses you. He grafts you into His line, His story, and His heart. He gives you His name, His lineage, and His righteousness. He calls you His very own.

📷 Tricia Robinson
01:58 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 August, 09:20
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Fun Fact: Did you know the letter J was not in the alphabet til the 1400s. Ask him his name because it’s not Jesus. There’s was no John no Joshua and no Jesus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 August, 09:12
Thank you for that Special Message Kate! 😘❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
17 August, 11:25
Love You

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
17 August, 07:35
Yes, I know I feel that way sometimes! This is nice!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 August, 01:59
Powerful message and I'm so grateful you shared it with us, thank you Kate! 🤍