Only people mentioned by MJWilliams in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
19 August, 08:03
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
What the hell took them so long? I put this video out over 2 years ago, https://rumble.com/vh3ggb-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 August, 09:53
Juan has said a few times that Putin plans to hold tribunals/trials exposing all these evils at some point.

Putin is not in good health and he knows his viability is only going to last so long to be physically able to continue.
How long does he have?

One of my wide awake visions was a horse drawn funeral in what looked like Russia several months ago, and I feel like it was Putin. I can't see time frames tho.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 August, 09:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
putin = putin 2.0
putin 2.0 = putin brand

putin brand = live as long as wh need him to live

mpo, of course

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 August, 09:46

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 August, 08:57
Beary, beary important

😎⚖

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
17 August, 08:03
Old news is tiring…
Yes, we know
Yes, we see it
Yes, that’s hypocritical
Yes, it’s not fair
Yea, it’s not right
Yes, I don’t want any part of that but here we are… waiting for Justice it seems…

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
17 August, 03:46

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
17 August, 08:03
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Love it! 😂
This made me laugh!! Only because our local “newspaper” is called the Capital Journal, and from a very young age my nephews called it the Crapital Urinal. 🤣😂🤣

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
17 August, 01:41
Lies/Brainwashing about Russia/Putin and to not believe them on anything was too sucessfull ?
so this big news is not big.. idk

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 August, 12:54
It is time to cease using Russia as the evil the world must fight because the real evil is inside our country, our government. Books, novels, films must stop using the evil Russia tropes. We simply will not consume that tripe any longer because we have eyes to see truth and do not want fake enemies, nor to spend on fake treacherous wars and dangerous weapons.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 August, 12:45
Go, Russia, Go! The Ultimate Whistleblower. This Putin has done so much for the world, and continues to rain Old Believers style hellfire upon the DS. Non-GMO, free land, Tartaria archives release, save his people from bioweapons next door; save the world from same, rescue of children, rescue of good Ukrainians, demolishment of the KM.

Vlad, I'm glad. Thank you.