: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
to whom ever needs to read this, i love you. you are stronger than you lead yourself to be. the strength tou seek is within. do not seek amything outsode of you. the relief you yearn for, is right around the corner. firat you must surrender your mind and breath. close your eyes, enter the abyss. you are safe and secure. you are strong and resilient. you are beautiful
03:40 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
10 February, 05:03
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Love this!
We all need more of this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 February, 07:36
In response Kelly Clen to her Publication
we do. we are a collective. we are one species. imagine what could be done if the collective turns their attention to the blessings in which they desire. weve fallen behind, but thats ok. its not over. the fight is just beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
10 February, 04:11
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
ty

10 February, 07:36
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
🙏