Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 August, 09:59
I’m confused….I thought VK eluded to the fact that this fire was not intentional, but a brush fire fueled by hurricane winds?

VK: Island Sacrifice
8:43 AM EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 05:35
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Thats not what i said. just said it wasnt some laser beams from outer space. A person or a couple of people could have started the fire with a bic lighter. The winds were perfect for it. Said no matter what its a land grab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 August, 10:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've seen drone footage that shows exactly where houses stood burnt to ashes but tons of trees and greenery around untouched. Fires fueled by extreme winds would have burnt everything in its path. Maybe the videos are faked? But some witnessrd curious lights as houses burst into flames. I'm not settled with any explanation right now but something smells bad about this situation one way or another.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
Weren't there smart meters on these homes? Isn't there a gps system in these smart meters?
11:17 AM - Aug 16, 2023
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gayle Storm, click on at the bottom under it