Bay 17d @Bay17d
Been having to travel the last few days. Has given me some time to reflect while on the road and not going to lie.. it's been emotional. Just want to say the welcome back from everyone has been amazing. Wasn't really expecting it and it is humbling. Honored really... because I respect and missed you all so much. Just want to thank you Patriots and tell you that I love you all. For real.. sometimes I wonder if some of you all are Angels. You all are amazing people and I am grateful to have you all for my family. #FamilyIsEverything
12:34 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Bay 17d @Bay17d
17 August, 06:30
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Merci beaucoup and bon jour Sandrine! Thanks for the love missed too ❤️ I have no idea how to say all of that in French 😆 look forward to vibing with you again
🇺🇲🇲🇫🦅💪🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 August, 05:05
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
😭🥰so glad you’re back… a few tears of joy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 August, 08:26
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Missed you IAM so happy to see you sis looking forward to getting our vibe-on ⚡💪🏼

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 August, 02:19
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Thank you Cee! ❤️