Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Jim Cue @1QLight
16 August, 08:31
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
This vid has been out for many months--from Ghost /Ezra maybe over a year--not Maui someone else who has been on AU since the start please back me up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
15 August, 11:04
I'm no fire fighter or arson investigator, but after considering the melting point of different items - I'm wondering how do tires and aluminum melt yet burned trees and man made objects remain standing? I think I'd like to slo-mo that video to see if spikes are from above or the so called claimed transformer explosions... IMO this devastation reeks of foul-play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
15 August, 10:54 (E)
White Hats are not strong enough against satan & his Deep State. We NEED Jesus, our ONLY HOPE. "I AM WITH you (USA) and Will SAVE you, Declares the LORD." Jeremiah 30:11. "For the LORD Will Ransom Jacob (USA) and REDEEM them from the hand of those (Cabal) Stronger than they." Jeremiah 31:11 ❤🙏 ✝️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 August, 10:49
They’re trying to say those are power lines and transformer fires. But there is an Air Force research park on Maui with supercomputers and they’re researching the uses of DEWs.