Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Man states that cars with ppl inside were blockaded and prevented from moving to safety by the Police while fire spread in Maui.

I'll let u figure out who gave the Orders...
08:47 PM - Aug 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
18 August, 03:17
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Blocking 'Escape' make me wonder if the
rumor is TRUE that they attacked The
Space Force Data Ctr on Maui.

In addition to the fires ringing homes &
downtown, there was a large fire at the
top... where SF may have been,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
16 August, 12:12
Back the Blue/Police my Ass❗️🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 August, 12:28
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Not in Dem states at least lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 August, 10:44
i like his hat....idk about the story though panicked people arent going to obey police and sit in the car.......youre gonna break on thru to the other side
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Break on Through (To the Other Side) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino/ElektraBreak on Through (To the Other Side) · The DoorsThe Doors℗ 1967 Elektra Entertainment Group Inc. for the United States an...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 August, 08:35
VERBIAGE OF THE DAY. THIS WAS A PLANNED FF AND THE USUAL RITUAL OF THE ELITES FOR POWER AND TO PUNISH US. WAKE UP. IT HAPPENS ALMOST WEEKLY ACROSS THE WORLD. GOD BLESS ALL. IMO

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
16 August, 04:06
🙏❤️🤗🕊️ Praying for them all. 🙏 ❤️ 🤗🕊️

Pray4the Children @Gna411
15 August, 11:53

Pink Totter @Totter
16 August, 12:52
In response Pray4the Children to her Publication
Read the reviews.... lower than low.

motley mick @motleymick
15 August, 09:47
The "reporter" is Eric West a maui resident and local Real estate agent. Here is his Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/@h...

15 August, 09:59
In response motley mick to his Publication
Great find

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 August, 04:28
In response motley mick to his Publication
If he was a good guy maybe he would help the people keep their land and rebuild

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
15 August, 09:25
This was a sick murder

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
15 August, 09:25
This is very disturbing. That's murder. Following orders to murder is still murder.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 August, 09:10
Now that I think about it, that’s attempted murder and murder if people died from that blockade.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 August, 09:08
That Just Bizar, Just Sit In The car And Burn Up!
WTH?
The Sheepols R Trained Well There In Hi St
Clones?
I mean Dam!
😵

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 August, 09:02
I can guarantee I would have been yelling at them first while recording & if that failed I would’ve gone through regardless.

15 August, 09:20
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
They were sheep waiting to be slaughtered

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
16 August, 09:51
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Whomever that low life scumbag of a cop was, he should be arrested for attempted murder and or murder if a single person he stopped died. As well as whomever gave him the order. Once again following orders is not acceptable when putting the public in jeopardy.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 August, 09:02
I pray they weren't trying to block people in, but I wonder!

Pristine Earth @APristineEarth
15 August, 08:53
And we are to trust "first respnders"?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
15 August, 08:59
In response Pristine Earth to her Publication
Trust No One.