Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 07:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
144 144 @144
Despite you're all over the place with your posts, I enjoy them and have developed a fondness for you. Unless you have connections very hi up, which at times it seems you might, is it wise to conclude anything at this point? All I can say is it's very strange that a metal car caught fire prior to the wooden house in which it was kept.
08:12 PM - Aug 15, 2023 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 144 in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 August, 09:39
In response 144 144 to his Publication
This is great. At first did not think was legitimate, but he knows his stuff. Trees, research, fires, has his own documentation, photos and was on site. He is the real deal and my husband floored at trying to disprove this now.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
LOOKING FOR CLUES in the CANADIAN FIRES - YouTube

Robert Brame is a forensic arborist who has analyzed 38 California fires and has come up with hundreds of photographic evidence of IMPOSSIBLE normal fire beh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
144 144 @144
15 August, 10:45
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Thank you. I know Peggy and have been watching her coverage. In fact, it was Peggy who brought the car in the garage to my attention But haven't seen this one. Will check it out.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 August, 04:19
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Makes sense to me!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 August, 09:35
In response 144 144 to his Publication
Agree here is one showing power lines arcing
And I will post one more that is interesting
https://anonup.com/thread/...