Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 August, 02:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 August, 03:14
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I have considered this. This would also mean that the rapture has already occurred. Perhaps all the people who were killed on ventilators and such were actually raptured? We have been told nothing is as it seems.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dexter Dirtmover @Dexterdirtmover
Sorry but no. The Bible says when it will happen in Matt 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days: ‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’ 30 At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.…
03:23 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dexterdirtmover in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dexter Dirtmover, click on at the bottom under it