Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
It's always been about the value of children. Satan wants to hurt the children, take from them, and then destroy them. But Jesus wants to bless the children, give to them, and build them up. Our society would be redeemed at every level, if we made it all about blessing the children. Think about that.
02:42 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by KathrynLapp in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
15 February, 03:59
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
i was told by family : children have no value until they can contribute to society, they cost too much money and you cant afford them. But now i understand it was because the person who taught me this was a maaaasson- soWRONG!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
13 February, 08:49
this earned you a follow. anyone that has come to the True value of a child deserves to be heard and listened to. I couldn't agree more!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doña Jimena17 @DonaJimena17
10 February, 02:44
Amen, yes