LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
The last 3 pics of this post, witch haven marker,w/c I did when i rtnd to Mt. Shasta, why VK posted still fighting comm for BTS GK mission, cuz he knows & have posted many of my en-route missions as shared b4 ie Alaska battle for her crown. There was a WF that setoff around the zone of Mt. Shasta a wk or so b4, w/c was something I was asked to looked into by the team above, as to why there were still fires happening up north, covert ops. Every zone that got hit w/ WF, or unincorporated-CDP towns, they do these kind of stuff, SRA-blood stained 💎 or petrified giants-🌲or lost Lemurians petrified from ancient SRA calamities, as their barrier/shield from Mothers wrath-purge/Source X-flares etc. Why only a grid/GK crew can penetrate to break their SRA shield done to invert the regions, specially near sacred sites/keystone-ley lines. Maui/HI is no diff, bc it holds the fire energy - the heart fire for her system + living roots/Ancient Garden of Eden.https://anonup.com/thread/...
04:25 PM - Aug 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it