Jackie Joe @CD9
SHARE THE FUCK OUT OF THIS 😁👊🏼✊🏼
01:45 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 July, 03:12
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
I would if there was a link.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
16 February, 12:56
AGAIN that number! 6%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
15 February, 06:35
i was a highly successful nurse staffer and called a total conspiracy theorist when i brought this up.

now im unemployed.

hah!

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
14 February, 10:51

David Valdez @D53valdez
14 February, 02:53
I LOVE OAN

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 February, 11:46

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
13 February, 11:30
If this doesn't wake people, nothing will. Then some just have to much pride to ever admit they're wrong, pity.

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
13 February, 10:21
I knew they were doing this. I try to tell my family members but they don't believe me. smh

Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
22 February, 08:13
In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication
They wont believe it until stangers on the TV tell them. Just be patient, keep planting seeds of truth, and wait for it to hit them right upside the head. Put in the work now and one day they will look to you for leadership and information. Get them to believe they have been lied to just a little, the rest will settle itself out! Dont be discouraged, thats what the enemy wants

MelJ LadyLiberty4U @LadyLiberty4U
12 February, 06:23
Thank you!!
Just found out you have to rename the video to something innocuous to post it to Gab!😒

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
11 February, 10:32
If this were on all the major networks when someone doesn't have cable?... Is this part of the movie? If so, I wish it were more easily accessible.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
10 February, 11:13
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to put two and two together. All it takes is the willingness to pay the slightest bit of attention!

Robert Wenk @Heavenrider
10 February, 08:47
what is wrong with our Doctors and Hospitals. So, many involved in this mass corruption. Calling deaths of everything under the sun Covid-19.
I'm afraid to go to the doctor for I may findout that my twisted ankle is Covid-19.
Money hunger POS's.
Now we can't even trust our heathcare

... ... @Trader_Kev
11 February, 05:31
In response Robert Wenk to his Publication
Rockerfellers did a great job of brain washing/black mailing/...etc these idiots. i'd say take away their doctor license and start all over with recertification.

gail nichols @2021election
10 February, 07:27
This is no surprise to me😡. more lies

Iva Watson @2know
10 February, 01:26
they use whats calked a PIC number, its a comination of pneomonia, influenza and covid numbers. this is why the first two seem to have disapeared during the season.

Jim McG @jimmcg1
10 February, 12:13
True Conspiracy time:

It looks like what happened was that the virus was meant to be released in downtown LA in spring 2019, but the video showing the 5 black military helicopters flying through the streets of LA with the group in hazmat suits jumping on board looks like this was prevented.

Then that guy from Harvard was arrested going to the Wuhan lab at the airport in China with 21 vials of brown liquid in his sock, so it looks like attempt 2 was pretty much thwarted as well.

So instead of killing 65m people per Event 201, they made up the figures instead.

Any thoughts?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 February, 01:40
In response Jim McG to his Publication
Quite feasible, there's meat on that bone there...

Jwk _17 @Jwk17
14 February, 01:58
In response Jim McG to his Publication
using the only remaining ammo they had the #FakeNews and they let them back themselves in a corner game theory style 😁

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
10 February, 11:39
The CDC owes the American people an explanation why they inflated the numbers originally. People need to be held accountable. The individuals who are invoking fear for Power and Control need to be exposed.

Jntyellowrose Shfr @Jntyellowrose
10 February, 01:16
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
Intersting name CDC...control not to heal but to control.

4483Q ........speedygt63 @4483Q
10 February, 10:37
Here is he actual data feom the CDC. Table 3 lists the deaths attributed to Covid 19 with underlying morbidity issues. 6% 0f the total 394,432 covid deaths were truly Covid deaths. That is a total of 23,365 since the "pandemic" was declared.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/n...

4483Q ........speedygt63 @4483Q
10 February, 06:10
In response 4483Q ........speedygt63 to his Publication
correction 421000

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 February, 09:22
It has been obvious from the beginning. In a true pandemic there would not be a ban placed on medications that could prevent and cure the virus! MD licenses would never be threatened in a pandemic! Every major city would have field hospitals set up and ready ( and would be utilized to treat other illnesses, reserving hospital beds for the pandemic patients). One huge lie was that the virus could be transmitted from someone with no symptoms. It is well known that handwashing is the most effective way to prevent the spread of disease. Masks are ineffective.

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
10 February, 10:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
10 February, 09:05
They have been doing this every since it all started. I never did pay attention to their phony numbers! Its all a lie!

Cage NGa @CageNGa
10 February, 08:09
CDC Exposed: Inflated Covid Deaths By 1600% Throughout The Election, “Violated Multiple Federal Laws” Peer-Reviewed Study Finds…State, Local Governments Must Act
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
10 February, 06:16
CDC needs to be shut down. All Credibility is lost. I hope this information gets to the masses!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
10 February, 06:14
Wake Up America you still haven't figured out that this is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American people. A Revolutionary Revolt Against Tyranny and Civil Acts of Disobedience are needed to restore America “1776”

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Z pak = COVID-19 cure https://c19study.com/

Must watch — Doctor shows inefficiency of masks…
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 09:18
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
How many more innocent lives, including animals, are going to be lost, including by their own hands till something is done?

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
10 February, 03:15
Problem is, sleepers will say that only OAN would say that cuz it's run by Trump. We need CNN, ABC, etc...to say it. BUT at least now there is a contrast and may lead sleepers to QUESTION, "Which is telling the truth"?🌞

Yam Goblin @Yamgoblin
10 February, 04:38
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
doesnt matter its out there. push it

Yam Goblin @Yamgoblin
10 February, 04:44
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
exactly. every sleeper gained matters

Seek The Truth @WL6202
10 February, 02:37
Lying twats.