Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
13 August, 12:17
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Great point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 August, 11:58
AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
13 August, 11:02
And to think, when my wife and I first started connecting with Martin he was an atheist. I don't believe it so anymore.
God bless him. He is a hard working, exceedingly intelligent and gifted man.Who fights the good fight for our cause.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
13 August, 10:55
That is the truest statement we will see today.

Every Time @soTELLme533
13 August, 08:21
And then the devastated people will blame God or at the very least question God, why did this happen? They may lose all hope and may distrust and fear God and completely lose faith.
"As Satanic as it comes"
Praying for people to hold on
to their faith even though
they're going through terrible times.