MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 August, 05:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 August, 05:04
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
BOOM!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
12 August, 11:29
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
And yet our hands are tied by DOJ...so what do we do? Torch and pitchfork? How do we...the people make this happen? 300 million people vs 500. How do we make this happen? We dont because no one will act and that is what they count on!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 August, 11:35
In response FLYON WALL to his Publication
Everyday there is evidence that [they] are being taken down.

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
12 August, 11:48
I am in the catagory of "old guy who wants to be left alone"...but they will not leave me alone. This is dangerous. Old guy stopped giving a fuck...a bit ago. Good luck.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 August, 11:51 (E)
I'm glad you're here! The fact that you are here
shows you care, even if it just a little.

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
12 August, 11:55
Oh...no I care. AU has made my life sooo much better. The people here have lifted my soul...made me think differently, and had a profound effect on who I am now. As said before...thank God for every soul here, for keeping me in a right mind. God bless you all.

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
Please do not take my anger wrong...It is anger in the collective...not in us. God Bless.
11:58 PM - Aug 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Flyonwall in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 August, 12:04
May God guide, bless and protect you and your loved ones.

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
13 August, 12:10
I tried to follow you but AU would not let me...IDK ...computers...lol