Only people mentioned by General_Mills in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
20 January, 01:39
In response General Mills to his Publication
Very well said! I lost another friend today for standing by POTUS. Don't care. Good enough friends always mend fences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
19 January, 07:31
Thank you for helping Americans wake up. My mother who is 85 tells me that I need to take care of my mind and my 2 daughters have very little contact because they have been brainwashed in the educational system.

This movement has to drain at the local level also. This evil is in our schools, churches, local government, etc.. We can never let our guard down. Save Our Children!
https://medium.com/the-for...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kari Spence @KariBooLoo
19 January, 06:33
getting people to research and find info on their own is the opposite of anything the left has ever done... especially if it exposes them

Kovian Tel @Kovian
18 January, 03:25
Having studied psychology of the masses and with a small military background, pacification OP was my first thought. Until I took a deeper look.

I discovered Q 5 months ago, but I've been awake and in consciousness for more than 2 decades. Thus, it was not hard to understand. A lot of what Q say & fight for is true. And my sources are vastly different & strongly anti-cabal.

Per the initial post, I agree. This has been a collective action, not a "sit back". Now is the time of results from years of hard work. Those who say otherwise are used to convenience and impatience. Do not falter.

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
18 January, 06:36
I joined Twitter because of the pandemic to follow different "experts". It was my first social meadia account ever. I stumbled across some QAnon accounts but didn't really explore until Trump took control of the Federall Reserve. i knew something else was taking place and found the Joe M video. The search was on. For the first time in my life, things began to make sense and I became aware of other events that I had not questioned. Q is all about waking up, questioning, seeking truth, holding those in power accountable, and thinking for yourself. That's what I've experienced and anyone who say

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
17 January, 11:07
Thank you for stating this so well! I’m a 57 year old teacher who never bothered to research the corrupt political system and voted blindly democratic 😬 until I woke up and finally dug deep in March. I’m so honored to be a part of this movement. #wwg1wga

Amanda Noneyabiz @SmartFart2021
18 January, 12:44
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
❤️

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
17 January, 10:11
Ive been full afterburner since nov 17,, and i am no where near low on fuel.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
17 January, 09:51
WELL SAID. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AN OPTIMINIST.... MEVER CHANGED. NEVER LET ANYONE DIM IT EITHER. MANY HAVE TRIED..... LOVE AND HUGS SENT YOUR WAY. GOD BLESS....😉💞💓🙏

Joy Gjersvold @huckleberry_1202
17 January, 09:47
Love this!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
17 January, 09:46
Well said!!! ❤️