Godly Man @WWCUE
12 August, 09:44
Multiple choice test. I was always told to choose “B” if I didn’t know the answer. But hey, your choice.

What caused the fires in Hawaii? please leave other thoughts in comments. Please repost for larger audience.

A. Natural weather event

B. The cabal

C. MAGA nation

D. Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
12 August, 09:49
In response Godly Man to his Publication
White hats taking out D.U.M.B.S. Just my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
That would be a shame if true. So many children have perished.
09:54 PM - Aug 12, 2023
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
14 August, 02:07 (E)
I can't imagine WH's would be okay with causing so much "collateral damage"..I'm already at the "Who gains from this?" stage, so I am going with DEW/Cabal

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
12 August, 09:56
I would think they have rescued the children, if the black hats still have that type of control, I guess this isn't a movie we are watching. Just my opinion.

Evangelina @Evangelina
14 August, 12:00
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
It certainly does make you wonder just
wth is Truly going on.

Is this even really happening?? We know the
movie is supposed to get crazier as it gets toward
the end.

All of the "celebrities" who homes survived are
freaking DEAD are they not?

The Bible says God is not the author of
confusion. How does one live through this
movie WITHOUT being confused.. somebody
explain that to me