COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
A JUST RETIRED NURSE FROM WASHINGTON STATE JUST MOVED INTO THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

1ST THING OUR OF HER MOUTTH WAS -JUST GOT 6TH BOOSTER! SO PROUD. BRAGGED SHE GAVE THE NEEDLE TO MORE PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER NURSE IN HOSPITAL AND GOT BONUSES!

GAVE THE BIGGEST RED PILL SHE EVER GOT!

WALKED AWAY IN A STATE OF SHOCK.

IDIOTS LIKE THAT DESERVE A TICKET ON GITMO EXPRESS.
06:58 PM - Aug 12, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Britt Woo @Brittwoo
12 August, 11:31
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
What did you tell her & did she believe you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
13 August, 03:52
In response Britt Woo to her Publication
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE KILL SHOTS. TOLD HE MOST LIKELY SHE WOULD BE ARRESTED. THE SHOCK ON HER FACE AS SHE WALKED AWAY WITH NO COMMENT, TOLD ME SHE BELIEVED ME. I HAVE ZERO FEAR OF THESE SICK, DEMENTED SOCIOPATHS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
12 August, 09:14
I'm the only patriot/anon type at the Hallmark shop where I work with several retired nurses who are all in on the Medical Mafia System where they did their life work. They thing I am out of my mind and crazy that I am not seeing doctors on a regular basis. I cannot wait for the Truth to Come out.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
12 August, 07:50
what did you tell her?

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
12 August, 07:50
Good feeling, gone

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 August, 07:41
Oh my gosh. It's a wonder she's still alive.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 August, 06:59
Nuremberg for her!!!