Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 August, 06:44
Dept of Defense decode

=

Papi Trumpo / One And Only / The Lord Is On Earth 🦌/ Time Is Of The Essence / People Look At The Data / Tipping Point Reached / The Hunt Is On 🏹/ Supreme Mathematics / The Real Commander In Chief / I Am Here For A Purpose ✍📖/ Divine Enlightenment 👁/ I Am The One Who Knocks / The Numbers Of The Bible / I Took Her For Granted 😔/ Flawless Victory ✌/ The First And The Last / Star Of Lucifer ⭐/ Our Ticket Home / A Subliminal Message / Hes The Hope For All Mankind 🌈/ Hidden Secrets Of The Bible / Prophesy Fulfilled / What Nobody Expected / Knock Knock Neo The One 🐰/ A Quest For Truth / Instruction Of God 🦌/ We Are Here With You 🤗/ Two Worlds Collide / I Will Never Give Up / The Dead In Christ Rise / Ariel The Unicorn 🧜‍♀️🦄 / Holy Silence / Mind Your Ps And Qs / Elon Musk A Renegade Angel 😇/ Here Comes The Storm ⛈
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
209-902
1254-4521
650-056
TS 16:05 - 4:05

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 August, 06:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 August, 07:40
5:45 > 5 < > 55

17:45 > 8:9 > 17

12 August, 06:45
💥💥💥

12 August, 06:47
💥💥💥