Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 01:04
We infiltrated Antifa, Blm and even the proud boys long ago. I mentioned this a few months ago, but now you are starting to see it more and more in the news cycle. The Qanon Shaman's horns are magical. No crime will go unpunished. God is a God of justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel Loki @RebelLoki
10 February, 01:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Say what?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 01:08
In response Rebel Loki to his Publication
Audio and video in those horns.

Tammy Lee @LadyLuckNC
back in my Twitter days, The Alice Kennedy said that there was cameras in the horns. Not sure who she was exactly but she seemed to know a lot about him, the purge happened right after that and i never saw her again up until i got purged.
01:25 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyLuckNC in this post can reply
Chellz 170 @Chellz
10 February, 01:29
In response Tammy Lee to her Publication
She said she was his sister. Had pics together. He has a rumble channel too.

Tammy Lee @LadyLuckNC
10 February, 01:36
In response Chellz 170 to her Publication
that must have came out after my first purge. 7 times they got me, I finally gave up. i didnt post much, just retweets mainly and lots of listening to those with knowledge. they got me the last time as soon as i blocked Joe & the Ho