Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 01:04
We infiltrated Antifa, Blm and even the proud boys long ago. I mentioned this a few months ago, but now you are starting to see it more and more in the news cycle. The Qanon Shaman's horns are magical. No crime will go unpunished. God is a God of justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 February, 01:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Why do we use the term Qanon?

My understanding is this was a term condtructed by MSM to associate Q with every anonymous user, It was to discredit Q with any anonymous comment or post.

Was my understanding wrong?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
We don't. That's the term CNN coined him with.
01:21 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 February, 01:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Excellent reminder! Thanks.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 01:26
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
They still haven't figure out there is no Qanon just Q and us. They aren't the brightest. They are walking into the biggest trap set for them in history right now by all their trashing Q special reports.