Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am completely ready for a fake alien invasion. Have decent blinds in my bedroom to block any light so I can still sleep well. 😎
03:16 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 August, 08:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 August, 08:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thru much evil shit but "aluminum also" sprayed into our skies as the "projector" coupled with "voice to skull tech" but they never suspected their shit would glitch, and GOD jumped the GUN on info now here we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 August, 08:16
ITLL GIVE REDNECKS SOMETHING TO SHOOT AT

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 August, 09:20
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
This is sooooo true... ta heck wid da squirrels..whooo hooo we got us some major possum boyz.!!!

11 August, 08:14
GOD already glitched it "in the eighties" "their programs wore out" THEN GOD LET folks KNOW about the tech via those "entertainment places" TELL ME GOD IS NOT IN CHARGE>

11 August, 08:28 (E)
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Also having to factor in now all the death shots, and TAKE NO FKN SHOTS now cause heard pre net they were trying to "get tech" ie devil smart dust which all works in conjuction with one another. CUZ I was like FK that what if folks go natural like vitamin c shots etc. THAT was the answer given again coupled with, smart dust and "very few needle tip producers" WHO owns them. IN THE NEEDLE TIPS> KINDA LIKE NOT MANY LOCK MASTERS AND VERY LITTLE manufacturers, "for their night time ops" they travel with the primary keys.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 August, 08:12
Think I'll be playin Amercan Pie
on repeat, speakers in the windows.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
10 August, 07:54
I've seen real ufo's but I was hoping to see what these far left were going to do just for the fun of it.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 August, 07:52
Somewhat bored, so a little ‘Star Trek’ or ‘Star Gate’ for real would be a welcome change. I might even pop corn.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 August, 04:41
Seems appropriate.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 August, 03:43
They invaded us allready, but now they are sceaming: look above, they are comming!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 August, 03:24
🤣🤣🤣👍