Jonella Moore @JonellaM
09 February, 07:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salina Latham @IStandWithDJT
09 February, 09:42
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
OMG, I can't laugh, I just had back surgery Friday & just had to see this....Oh god it hurts to laugh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
09 February, 09:51
In response Salina Latham to her Publication
prayers for you healing up. im sorry it hurts to laugh. my mother had a surgery when we were little. she took us to Goldem Corral buffet. we got dessert and all started laughing and making her laugh...your words "it hurts" made me think of us making my mom laugh and her saying the same "stop, oh it hurts". her surgery was on her stomach/gastrointestinal problems.
anyway prayers 🙏 for healing and strength to push through if you do the rehab-therapy and all they push you through to heal.

Only people mentioned by IStandWithDJT in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
10 February, 08:51
In response Salina Latham to her Publication
you're welcome 🙏 💞💜