Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
IVERMECTIN WITH DOXYCYCLINE AND ZINC
CURES THE CORONAVIRUS.
Politicians and government officials need to be prosecuted for keeping this life-saving cure from the people.
3:33 min.
12:44 AM - Aug 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
10 August, 08:29
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I have bought both ivermectin (12 mg) and HCQ (200 mg) from this website :
https://buyivermectinforhu...
It took 2-3 weeks to get it. I live in Tennessee and it ships from India.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 August, 05:13
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
Thank you,
That's where I have gotten mine, too.
Another source is topical Ivermectin, in an alcohol based formula (with an oil/lubricant)
from longhurstfarms.com.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

10 August, 09:12

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
They should look for parasites.
Ivermectin is a parasiticide.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 August, 10:08
Finally! Doctors admitting it! Very hard to forgive "murder" if you've lost loved ones!

Noticed at around 50second mark a bottle of ivermectin labelled PROHIBIDAD which was curious.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 August, 09:22
Virusses never proven to exist: this is a fact!

anon one @Gamma50
08 August, 08:34
read Pierre Kory -- The War Against Ivermectin.

We have more college-educated people in our country than ever before. We have vast libraries of information available 24/7 in our homes using the internet. We have time to spend on all kinds of pursuits, that is clear from the Tik Tok channels.

And people still have no idea what IVERMECTIN is. I said I took it for COVID with great result, and four women (educated) looked at me and said "What is Ivermectin?" Last week, no joke.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 August, 09:54
In response anon one to her Publication
Bn taking 1 1/2yrs Works 4 me 🙏

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 August, 06:37
Both Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine need to be made OTC America

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
08 August, 09:04
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Ivermectin is OTC in Tennessee. I buy it regularly.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
08 August, 09:20
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Amen!!!

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
08 August, 06:04
Oh. Like a NEW miracle wonder drug, except it's not new and they knew all along it was effective. Too late for many.

Paper in 2005 on its effectiveness against coronavirus, #fauci #CDC knew. #HCQ

https://virologyj.biomedce...

https://docs.google.com/do...

08 August, 06:35
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Yes. And Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Zinc is the other triple combo to curing Covid 19..

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 August, 08:54
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Warning: Remdesvir is a killer!

08 August, 12:49
THE CURE LITERALLY COSTS PENNIES!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 August, 08:21 (E)
Costs pennies to cure cancer too. Think of the money [they] receive from Patients, Insurance, Government and Charities to pay for a cure! All the while making people suffer and letting many die despite existing cures. 😡

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 August, 09:08
But Remdesivir is a killer! It was patented by Fauci and it killed a lot of people.