Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 10:22
Who is voting to take care of our vets?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
07 August, 11:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Let’s begin with,
how are the vaccine injured veterans
being treated after being injected with a
non FDA approved experimental vaccine….
under the imposter fake president….
In VA Hospitals and Clinics all over America.
Mental Health is strained.
A multitude of good health care providers
left our system when
forced to vaccinate or
lose your job.
Despite the
Mission Act being available,
antiquated
VA Hospitals are abusing veterans.

Would love to meet the right person to
guide our healthcare system
in a proper direction….
beginning with the
implementation of
MedBed Technology to heal in
our VA Hospital system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
Unfortunately the healthcare workers who stood firm in their beliefs and their empathy for others, and refused to be vaccinated or give vaccinations and who were thrown out, or forced to resign, are EXACTLY the sort of healthcare workers that are needed now to have empathy for the jab victims. But all that are left are the hard ones, the careless, mindless, thoughtless care givers... (in the main, there are obviously exceptions). I believe that this is on purpose. Without the voice of reason, the voice of caution, the conscientious voice within healthcare they can get away with even MORE atrocities against humanity.

Health is a matter of trust. I no longer trust hospitals or healthcare workers. (Honestly haven't for decades but SUPER confirmed now! ;-)
The ONLY circumstance in which you will find me there is if the alternative is certain death and so I decide to risk playing the roulette wheel of health. ;-)
04:55 PM - Aug 07, 2023
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by W4rWeary in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from War Weary, click on at the bottom under it