Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 10:22
Who is voting to take care of our vets?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
How can This be I really believe its part of the narrative because IMHO that all of Congress was removed and what we are seeing is a narrative push by our great White Hat military to show us what would have been I hope I am right!!
10:27 AM - Aug 07, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
07 August, 12:06
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Totally agree Sneakers….Nothing is real or as it seems. Narrative talk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
07 August, 11:32
I agree

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
07 August, 11:20
Nothing is real, nothing is as it seems. The whole world is part of the movie, you are seeing it very clearly from the 40,000ft view!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 August, 11:27
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Yep WE are in the last days of it I hope!! thanks Chris!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 August, 11:16
Hard to tell at this point what part is movie and what is real.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
07 August, 11:25
I’m being to think nothing is real anymore.

John Oakson @jo9857
07 August, 12:06
God is so REAL. NOTHING ELSE CAN COMPARE!!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS JOHNNY O