Myra Raney @myralynnr
Sad I have a neighbor who is "in love" with someone she met online. This has gone on for 2 years. Every month she is told by this scammer that she has to send him apple pay cards before she pays any bills or buy groceries, There is seldom food in the house. Her grown grandson asks me for food frequently. I don't mind helping people in need but this is beyond ridiculous. She has sent this scammer money to make the trip to see her and it never happens, but he keeps her money. I'm sure this scammer is in Africa. She just doesn't care.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
How Scammers Con People out of Their Savings | Romance Scams | ENDEVR Documentary - YouTube

For Love or Money: How Scammers Con People out of Their Savings | Online Romance Scams | ENDEVR Investigative DocumentaryWatch More Episodes of 'For Love or ...

08:16 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by myralynnr in this post can reply
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
07 August, 08:48
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
I have a friend in her upper 70's. She has been corresponding and sending money to one of these scammers for years. She actually asked me if I could spare some money to send to her love. I told her she is being scammed and I'm not sure she believes it is a scam. Sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Myra Raney @myralynnr
08 August, 06:03
In response Edward Gouin to his Publication
My neighbor has gone hungry for two weeks at a time to send her scammer money. She send him money Christmas to come and visit, he took the money but made an excuse. Then a month ago she sent him extra again thinking he was coming. He never showed. AND she still talks to him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
07 August, 08:22
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
It’s happening to my 76 year old aunt now for about a year… we can’t convince her he’s a scammer