Law & Physics @physics171
09 February, 05:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
09 February, 05:41

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Indeed, And so much more.....💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
09 February, 08:27
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Funny Part is 0 Hour. 0 The Hero! Most probably dont get how telling this is.

09 February, 08:32
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
The Old Gods make a comeback too......It will be epic. Epically epic. Like uber-epic.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
09 February, 08:40
😂I mean Orgasm = Happy, so I must make this happen, Be Happy.

09 February, 08:50
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Or a nerdgasm....when I realized that there are a pantheon of gods working together it was a mind-blower. Have you ever heard of the Rainbow Warriors?

Rose Anon @Qtribe521
I love Native American stuff, they knew so much more than we do nowdays as thry were connected to the eatrh and the universe so unlike alot of humanity in thisday and age.
11:39 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qtribe521 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rose Anon, click on at the bottom under it