Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
BioClandestine on TG:

Put yourself in my shoes for a moment.

Companies are unwilling to hire me, because when they Google my name, these are the top results.

Dozens of defamatory smear pieces about me, because I ACCURATELY cited that the US fund biolabs in Ukraine, in a viral thread on Twitter.

Now all my income is self-generated, because I can’t find employment in the real world. I also don’t feel comfortable working a regular job anymore and businesses don’t want me anyways. They see me as a liability because according to the MSM, I’m a crazy conspiracy theorist and Russian agent.

When in reality I’m just a regular American dude who accurately connected a few too many dots for their liking, and now my life has been forever changed for it.

So just so you all understand, I’m not doing this for clout or fame. I’m doing it because this is my only path I have remaining. Long ago, I set out on a mission to help save the world with information, and now I have no choice.
10:43 PM - Aug 06, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beth Angel McPatriot, click on at the bottom under it