Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Laurie Hanmore @Lotexaspatriot
10 February, 11:20
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
oh yeah!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 February, 11:15
I am there with you in spirit... Love from Nevada beautiful Patriot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Girl @Americangirl
10 February, 11:06

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
10 February, 10:58
YES!! God bless Veronica! 💪🙏

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
10 February, 10:49
I just want to say I dont know u Veronica but I love you and admire you for all you do for our country.You are a beautiful lady.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼♥️

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
10 February, 08:28
she done playin.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
she done playin.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
she done playin.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
she done playin.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
she done playin.

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
10 February, 02:57

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
09 February, 11:51
Yes, this!
Hey, Sunshine! Hope you're feeling better.