Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 August, 09:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, I just wanted to say thank you to you, Phaethon, and others for doing the Spaces! It's been very encouraging to me hearing you guys. I am still listening to it. I know many others were uplifted just by hearing you guys too! Thank you, this was divine timing and much needed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 August, 11:48
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thanks for the kind words.
I shared with Phae, too.
Glad you enjoyed it.
We will be doing more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 August, 02:19 (E)
Kim I missed joining in with the Spaces with Phae, I'm listening to the replay now...amazing to hear everyones voices.
BTW, I finally managed to create a new account...my new X handle is LASHFORD_17

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
07 August, 07:14
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
FOLLOWED - FOLLOW BACK 😀

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 August, 11:50
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
That's great news but I can't find you.
Will you reply to one of my posts?!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
05 August, 06:11
I pray so Kim, it's half way over 😐

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
05 August, 05:36
Maybe so but not in enough time to save jobs, homes, families and lives...it will be interesting to see how the WHs are going to justify the vast amount of pain and suffering people are experiencing during this movie. BTW when should we plan on voting for Trump in 2023..😏😏