Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Patriots in Chicago are 'Teachers of Men'...

Waking Chicago up, one car at a time.

#ThePeoplesBridge
11:14 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 February, 04:20
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
beautiful!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
10 February, 04:13
Love these pictures! ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
10 February, 04:09
YOUR ENERGY IS AWESOME!!!

She Prays @Northstarz
10 February, 02:41
i have two who graduated undergrad and grad in may now living in chi. i look to you and Your positive posts often, to give me comfort. Obviously their city experience hasnt been what they had hoped, but they are committed there for a few years with their jobs. They are enjoying the benefits of mostly working remote, and less traffic, but the isolation and difficulty in meeting new people making new friends makes them sad. There are areas in the city more open than others, but the recent uptick in carjackings have made them think twice about exploring their options. Thank you for your daily enc

She Prays @Northstarz
10 February, 02:43
In response She Prays to her Publication
encouragement to as many as possible 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏
(i didnt realize i went over the post limit, oops 😅)

Mama Bird @VinylandInk
10 February, 12:22
I love this!! WWG1WGA ♥️🇺🇲

Kay Julien @OneLove
10 February, 12:34
In response Mama Bird to her Publication
Me too 🙏

Leanne Howard @LeanneH7
10 February, 12:09
I love this.

Christy Foster @anzamom
10 February, 12:01
#GODALWAYS WINS

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
10 February, 05:07
keep on keeping on!

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
10 February, 01:27
reminds me of a few months back, North of Baltimore an exit or two from the North end of 695, there was a HUUUUUGE professional looking banner hung on an overpass that simply said in big letters "Trump Won!"
I am unsure when it went up, or if it was a trolling like "Dewey beats.." but when i saw it, was close to Christmas.

Jim Cue @1QLight
09 February, 11:27
We Love you baby! UR an American Hero Patriot and atomic redpiller! TY