Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 August, 05:13
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

I love that God gave us a Fighter for a President!

Get every single last one of them, sir!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
04 August, 07:32
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
NOW,
let's figure out how to RESTORE in our "lost generations" what ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ has all but lost...
its SOUL,
its very RAISON d'รชtre:
"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 August, 07:34
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
Revival is on the way! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
04 August, 08:19
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
EVEN in my most painful times,
I could never turn away from GOD.
BY HIS GRACE, as a little child,
I developed a "survival instinct", loving GOOD & DETESTING EVIL, stemming from the STARK INTERVENTION of being scoopedโฌ†๏ธinto ample bosom & arms, rocked, &๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ'd over, when I'd come, dazed, into Sunday School in PEARL HARBOR (c.1959) by a massive AFRICAN AMERICAN woman, MRS. BAKER. I had no words & no permission to describe my home life. She sizedโฌ†๏ธ situations the way our hound dog KNOWS its the USPS person a block away, & starts growling. [Deliberately left my DJT book in downpour, โŒin screen, but there's MORE!]
THAT SAID...
A lot of craziness, I blamed ON GOD,
since HE's OMNIPOTENT. It's been a very long journey, letting me be angry, letting me be wrong, providing "the better way"... totally invisible until we're living it...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
God's continual blessings on you Ellen! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’— He is faithful forever!!
08:30 PM - Aug 04, 2023
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it