Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
04 August, 04:19
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Sketchy site but information worth thinking about.

Fits with the recent TV shows about uploading ones personality for a digital afterlife (which could be reprogrammed into an endless hell).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
04 August, 05:07
In response Water Mark to his Publication
It's so easy to be led into a belief that EVERYTHING will be for the good and better.

Taking out the cabal doesn't automatically make all in the world good people with good intentions.

A belief that #Q posts automatically guarantee all with come up smelling of roses is misguided. These posts are meant to inform, interpretation is down to the individual.

Q saying it will be Biblical can mean many things. Showing us a better life doesn't mean all people will have a better life. Eutopia is difficult to achieve, also difficult to define as much depends on how much each individual expects in life, either given or achieved.

I have always said that we are islands unto ourselves, while we've been told nobody is an island unto themselves. That is manipulative control so we listen to others. Why should I believe what others tell me when I can make up my own mind?

It's about trusting in your own instincts, rejecting what is expected of you, being spiritually guided.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396