Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 09:15
Did not know of this book.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
03 August, 10:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow. Thank u for posting this. Language is powerful. Words manifest. We got a lot to learn.
U rock Nana!!! 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 02:40
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
When we stop learning we suffer!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 August, 02:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We're suffering from a lack of AWARENESS of the divine presence in our lives.💓

Magical ONE, I agree. Until I ended up in the hospital in April '22 nearly dead with breathing issues, I knew what it was and what it meant...but it was THEN that I thought I would miss The Great Awakening and leave my son alone. I was never more broken hearted to die this way because of fauci after learning what I had. I turned to my God, in a way, in reflection was my God reaching out to me. Every Prayer of mine had to be answered immediately every night and day depending on what I prayed for... for me to survive. And they were. I told the hospital staff exactly what i had and what I needed. I told Nick, if they don't do exactly what [I SAY]...I will not be back. It wasn't covid, it was PCP. The emergency room did what I needed 🙏, but when taken to my room they stopped for a week. I told Nick to come get me, he didn't want me to leave. Just then a nurse came in to hang the IVs I'd been demanding! 🤨, was nearly dead. It was God again answering my prayers and fighting for me.
🤍
04:46 PM - Aug 03, 2023
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 August, 05:14 (E)
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
💓 Victor ...Every moment is an answered prayer, regardless of how conscious you may be of it. You have co-created your journey with God & God is perfect. So every part of your journey is in some way, shape or form ...perfect for you.

What was offered you in this INsperience, was an opportunity to 'see' that in the darkness you do not belong. Every moment & interaction when properly perceived, is innerstood as a gift from God to you & a gift that You are being prepared to present to this world.

When we stop judging the moment and instead trust God and offer every moment our gratitude, we enter a state of peace. It is aligned within the state of peace that our light shines brighter. It is our brighter light that helps more people awaken to the truth in them. By doing so, we become to them, their answered prayers. And we also now know that it is because of our interaction with them, that they became to us, our answered prayers.

💓So, Thank you for sharing.

04 August, 01:18
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Ur right Magical ONE. If I may go on a moment...I forgave Jackie Stewart today after 50 yrs for being rude to my dad when he tried to introduce me to him in '73 at a race. I mention this cuz it shaped a particular view I held for decade's. As a race fan it was maddening. But then I learned about the yr '73 for Jackie today...I cried for him. He cried talking about it. His best friend and team mate was killed in the last race when Jackie had planned to retire. He had only tragedy to remind him of his last race, something he Loved. I look back now at that moment I nearly met him and realize he may have had some very bad news/good reason to rush past us. So me forgiving him is for me, and my peace of mind. I AM grateful so much more after surviving what I have. I agree forgiveness and gratefulness is imperative for salvation. Ur sweet Magical ONE. Every moment life may change, give thanks just the same. U rock!!! 👀💥💯🤍