Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 August, 12:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
03 August, 12:29
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
UK folks in the fight, we dont want to be "Great" but we want to be free please.
Full support since 2008

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
03 August, 12:45
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I have done this for so many years, I am getting tired but I soldier on..... I just want to get to the end so I can enjoy what is left of my life..... the cost has been high. I just want to fulfill my duty to my two boys, this is a cross that my parents should have carried but they could not see, bless them both

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 August, 12:52
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
AMEN. My 93 yo father knows... even through his dementia, on lucid days, he discusses where we are. Thirty years of military service for him. He is saddened by the deception but happy we have taken the fight to their door...

And I won't repeat what he said to do at that door. 🤣👍