Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
02 August, 10:45
Government sell outs at all levels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
God bless Him! Support your local small farmers at your local farmers market. Is there a link to this so I can share easily? If I copy it I can share it but it has to be recorded then shared. Thank you for sharing!
11:02 PM - Aug 02, 2023
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
03 August, 09:10
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Your welcome..Yes that is one of the most obvious ways that contribute to the economy is through job creation by supporting our local farmers, they also tend to be more connected to the local community.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
03 August, 12:10 (E)
The report RFK Jr gave was chilling. and it should be shared!
I thought that maybe if I searched Sherwood and RFK Jr, I'd find the video. Instead I found more than three pages of links to everything that denigrated RFK Jr
I may not agree with all that RFK Jr says, but he deserves to be respected and also to have the truth be told about him.
He seems to be getting a similar deal as Trump does, from the evil mainstream bullies.

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
02 August, 11:29
I am still on board for a dnc block of RFK JR and a potential #splitticket with. Papi trump and open arms