Jimmy Calloway @IAMservant
Who r we that we should not submit to a God that submitted to his self seeking, wretched creation? Who r we that we should just keep on focusing on ourselves from lack of faith? Faith comes from the word of God. Who r we to think if we try to do right in Gods eyes He will bless us right away? Job was a faithful servant. Jesus did everything right and was tortured. Who am I to try to keep from God what is His? All we have to give Him is our love and humility and trust with worship and servitude. That is all he wants. Whom am I to speak these words to you? I am nothing apart from his love and his Spirit. What kind of God promises his creation everything good if we trust and love Him? We have access to an amazing, wonderful, Loving God to help us here and will bring us home to be blessed beyond our wildest imaginations. Give Him all you have.
08:34 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by IAMservant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jimmy Calloway, click on at the bottom under it