Only people mentioned by Gunslinger1964 in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
02 August, 08:45
In response Mark Ashcraft to his Publication
100% Agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
02 August, 07:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
02 August, 07:39
AND (oh my oh my) the latest sicko saying 'he' wants to get pregnant so 'he' can be the first 'he/she' to have an abortion.... I have no words....

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 August, 08:58
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
"Evil'

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
02 August, 06:49
Or we could just solve the problem for good and be done with the filth. Do not make peace with evil, Destroy it.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
02 August, 01:11
Exactly! Sick People!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 August, 12:59

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
02 August, 08:47
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you for the back up Digital Warrior. I did not have the Meme Artillery properly in the ready!