LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
16 October, 07:59
More Q-clues, on who is playing Bidan sometimes as 46 (to complete his term, but for a greater purpose for this transition-great awakening show), as Ive been given that hint & confirmation when on one of his speeches he had a tiffany blue seal on POTUS seal (as 45 have done numerouse occasions to give hints to grd crew in the know that 35 is in the house/speech is fr him not 45) + marines from marine 1 (vid I shared b4), saluting him while he exits, as true mil dont salute treasonists & fake POTUS. #PANIC #NothingIsImpossibleWithAdvanceGFLTechs #Stargate_BackToTheFutureWasAQHintMovie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
I surely hope the Bidenactor doesn't get to complete his term.😳😒🥴
10:05 AM - Aug 02, 2023
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
02 August, 10:22
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Time is an illusion & so as this elections made to enslave the world to be divided, bc as we enter the NEW World, there will be a diff system in place to dissolve the 3D systems [they] created to inverse her true kingdom. Her True Kingdom is led by 7-12 kingdom (for her chakra systems)...no more division in so many countries they divided due to wars 4 FEAR/LOOSH cntrl. It will all be consolidated to live in peace & harmony once again. Just as we have 7-12 chakras, she has that # in kingdom/chakras that will be in charge of that system (w/c was how the ancients were, as some are now coming out into the light of what was in Tartaria etc, w/ the Queens for love/light in a DF kingdom, not in 3D ruled by male (Fear/Ego energies) for eons...But we'll know when the EBS disclosure occurs. If there's still to be an election like the 3D system, then I dont think we have moved passed that programming. IT HAS TO BE DIFFERENT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
02 August, 11:00
I very much appreciate your reply. 👍🏼 Gives hope even though I struggle with understanding some of it. 😎 😉

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
11 December, 12:29
MUSK PREFER ROBOTIC AI ALDOUS HUXLEY UTOPIA, BRAVE NEW WORLD FULL OF CARCINOGENIC 5G, 6G MICROVAWE RAYS