eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 June, 12:28
😳😳😳😳 Things are happening ⁉️🤣🤣🤣
🔴 CUT OFF AN ENTIRE VILLAGE IN SAXONY

Ant sex paralyzes the Internet

Zwickau (Saxony) - Short circuit in the cable box because a few ants have spring fever! In a small settlement near Waldenburg (district of Zwickau), the telephone and internet keep failing because of the sex insects.

Especially in the Altweinholzchen district of Waldenburg, young ant colonies regularly cause chaos, like these

"Chemnitzer Morgenpost" now reported.

The reason: The mating season for ants begins in the spring. After sex, they then look for new nests to found new colonies. Preferred in narrow, dark caves. A distribution box from Telekom is ideal...
https://www.bild.de/region...

❗️ For those who don't read between the lines or don't get it - the arrests of paedophiles in Germany continue. ❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 July, 10:43
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Have you ever thought that we "live"/are in some simulation (that's why souls are immortal and bodies die) and AI is now trying to create another computer simulation in our "now/here" simulation, to trap our souls in "IA" world ?

That would explain a lot, wouldn't it? - for example, the concept of time and matter.

And what are entities, bio-bots and clones? Well, I would bet on the side effect of the projection abilities of some souls in our "now/here" simulation. It is created either by hands, brain or feelings.

See how "God" plays with the pieces - he moves them, helps them and can also create complications. Let's call it fate, for example. And why him? Well, he's probably the creator of the game/simulation of "our reality" now/here in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Clash of the Titans (1981) - No mercy for Calibos - Have Indulged him - Only stallion - Beg you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 August, 09:59 (E)
Pure self-awareness soul can become a God/Creator of a new world and can create a "simulation" for others. Why is the first word? In order for something to be created, it must first be named - by naming you activate and thus initiate the creative ability of the divine spark up to the material level

Matter always manifests itself from top to bottom:
Universum (divine spark - all are one and one is all) - Mental (mind, thought) - Astral (imagination, feelings) - Matter.
The ultimate manifestation of creation is matter.From the bottom up, only get connections are possible, not creation.Everything has its order and hierarchy

The "creation" of human (simplistically): Universum (separation of the divine spark from the whole) - Mental (choice of the divine spark where it will go) - Astral (future form, transfer of genes) - Matter (birth of a child whose body contains a divine spark and transfer of the "genes" of the parents)

AI hasn't divine spark, is entity, operates from astral

01 August, 10:07
A meteorite, from infinite space (as they tried to teach us all in "their" schools)?
LOL...well sure...😂😂😂

You have it right in front of your nose.

Have you ever held a meteorite in your hand? I do. It is metal and very heavy. On the surface, there is only something that I would compare to corrosion ("damage during the flight down").

Fragment of a transport ark.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 August, 01:55
I have. 3 pieces i found on open land in front of our house. I'd watched debris fall the night be4 n went looking for it. Then a young man came n asked for them n took them away n gave me a "silver" bracelet for them which later got stolen. They were dark rocks; almost black n pitted but smooth. Quite heavy i think (i was 7/8).

01 August, 02:13
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
They lent it to me at an astronomical observatory here in the Czechoslovakia. I held several meteorites in my hand and they were really heavy for how small they were. The scientists there told me that it is forbidden to lend it to people. Probably so that people don't realize how it is. LOL
Did you know that from NASA money that supports scientists around the world is sent on the condition that the scientists keep their discoveries unpublic until NASA approves and part of their agreement with NASA is that any person who is too interested will be report to the authorities? They told me about it.

01 August, 02:55
Amazing experience Eva! Didn't actually know that about NASA but wouldn't surprise me!

Here in the Czechia, scientists have developed a special program that can find fallen meteorites within meters. That SW is also used NASA. The developers found that with the help of this program, you can also search for depressions in the earth's crust. LOL And you know where it shows them the deepest hole? On Antakrtida. I talked to them for hours, because I once read a very interesting autobiographical book by Nazi scientists, and it described a kind of "passage" somewhere in the Antarctic region. I think the gold ships just before the armistice towards the "end" of World War II sailed in this direction - and then continued beyond the "circuit".
Those scientists were shocked because they had not known about it since the Nazi era. NASA also banned experimenting with meteorites. LOL But Czech is Czech... They cut one of meteorite open so this video is authentic... They also confirmed to me that it was metal - they even did a compositional analysis. LOL
05:00 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 August, 12:34
This guy is using a marine traffic app, and finds ships going through the ice wall 🛳️

02 August, 05:38
V v interesting Eva - so much we don't know. Yet. Think truth on this topic will be esp important. ✨💛✨

02 August, 05:39 (E)
They told me they would be willing to go to court to testify.
What NASA has been doing to humanity all these years are crimes against humanity.