Vivian James @creativebiostructure
Creative Biostructure is specialized in providing cost-effective contract services to both academia and biotech/pharmaceutical industries in the field of structural biology and membrane protein technologies.

We have developed all-in-one, gene-to-structure pipelines for the structure determination of macromolecules of your interest. With a team of experienced professionals, Creative Biostructure is able to solve the structure of many challenging proteins including GPCRs, ion channels, transporters, enzymes and viral targets. We also provide a comprehensive list of products and other related services to facilitate your research in structural biology.

Email: contactcreative-biomart.com
Tel: 1-516-855-7709
04:55 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by creativebiostructure in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 August, 09:09
In response Vivian James to her Publication
I don't really need any of your services presently. Quite a bevy of interesting aspects your firm 🤔 seems to specialize in. I am interested in nanotechnology. Prompted a comment. Especially to a 'ghost'👻 this machine algorithm. Who are you? Why are your interests with me? (A follow? Not an introduction?) What does this have to do with MK and current events? Those three questions, and queries of mine? Answers? Please? Good 🌄 Morning. Hope your day's work is pleasent. Brian

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396