Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
01 August, 10:13
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
So many feel the same way, have shared with my Anon Fam not here, peace be stillπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
01 August, 09:47
Thank You for the reminder!! I find myself getting very frustrated at times with each new revelation of corruption or the latest persecution of DJT. Need to still live our lives to the fullest despite the nonsense and depravity around us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
01 August, 10:07
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
same here !

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
01 August, 09:22
The timing of this post could not have been better. Thank you!

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
01 August, 09:25
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
I feel it too ! You're welcome !

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 August, 08:16
Good message, I have to remind myself all the time it's a movie, otherwise, I'd be upset all the time!

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
01 August, 08:10
Well said. Good message.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 August, 08:07
thanks for the reminder - I am taking a deep breath

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
01 August, 06:21
Exactly! I will feel myself getting upset, then ...DUH...part of the movie.

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
01 August, 06:23
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
same !