Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 August, 03:58
Hello Anons,

I am surprised Kappy ran with it. A few of you noted the Lebron in Barbie Pink was shopped so I looked and it is being said the two different images were AI-generated. I am going to keep it up for 3 reasons. 1 its funny. 2. More people are learning about the Illuminati's humiliation ritual of making men wear drag in public. 3. When images and videos come out of them doing terrible things to children, they will be able to say they were AI-generated and the sleeping public will not believe it. Be prepared for that. I think the Deep State is leaking these deep fakes for that reason. How about you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I believe the only thing the people will believe are tribunals and the children.
So many deep fakes and CGI out right now by both black and white hats. The sleepers still think they are watching the real deal. Most like Mitch M don't even look like them.
04:04 PM - Aug 01, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crumb Catcher, click on at the bottom under it