walker Fast @Fastwalker
30 July, 06:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
liberty mountain @libertymountain
30 July, 07:18
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Walker Fast, my two and one half cents opinion is this: Just the simple fact that the subject of Human Trafficking has been given Historical Notice by the Movie Sound of Freedom with Jim C. and Tim Balllard spear heading it....that, in itself, is a Massive Miracle! For the first time we are finally bringing this Dark Practice of human trafficking to Public Awareness! Debating whether dark "Jesuit/santanic psyop agents" have taken control of this explosive exposure is really divisive noise since The Revealing IS TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW! No reversal to this Clarity. No Covering it up EVER AGAIN! This exposure IS butterflying into the Mass Conciousness NOW! Guess what happens next? Exposure....Justice for Crimes Against Humanity! NCSWC!!!!! Nothing Can Stop What's Coming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
walker Fast @Fastwalker
30 July, 07:38
In response liberty mountain to his Publication
i have the Movie Sound of Freedom

i would love to share for free so that all people can see it and not just the ones that have the money to spend, but they wont let me upload anywhere

liberty mountain @libertymountain
That's great Walker Fast! I think it(the movie) will become an historical time marker in the future as well with other major current events that are breaking the spell of the dark one's. Together, we forge a better tomorrow; but, not without some crazy shit being exposed.
07:47 PM - Jul 30, 2023
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by libertymountain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from liberty mountain, click on at the bottom under it