sercorimo ... @sercorimo
30 July, 06:48
VincentCrypt46
10:15 AM EST · Jul 30, 2023

3 pics ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
30 July, 06:49
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
VincentCrypt46
1:40 PM EST · Jul 30, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
I have been thinking about THIS for quite a looong time. There are signs, (Trump tower etc), that Trump IS part of an arm, a splinter, a faction, (tip of the spear?), of a secret society, which is perhaps at odds OR in concert with the rest to bring about a pre-determined outcome.

Think about the whole Q - great awakening movement, ALL choreographed towards exposing darkness and leading us to light.
Inspiring us to be truthseekers & truth tellers.
Exposing evil.
Good vs evil.
Bringing unity to mankind.

Think about how long it has taken to get the world to it's current state? Slow degradation, bringing us to a point where ALL opine for a better place. Why?

We ALL look forward to an exciting new world expunged of evil, but what of this new world?
WHAT are the plans for it?
WHO has been doing the planning, and what world do they envision?
Nada, zilch.

I'm ALL for a new world, I'm just wary of WHERE we are being merrily lead right now.
I'm marching, WITH my eyes and ear
07:29 PM - Jul 30, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by W4rWeary in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 July, 08:27
In response War Weary to his Publication
I've always said the devil will sell out his evil cronies aka cabal elites pedos great reset nwo in order to gain the trust of the good to overcome the evil to bring in his nwo aka the new age.. 1 puppeteer mastering the good side and the evil side ....
The devil would sell out his own to gain the trust of the whole world pretending to be the good side the savior the rescuer of the world ... the question is who do we trust ... answer God only and his word my trust hope and faith is in him only .. praying that the true good ones are the ones overcome the evil they are taking down right now.. we. can repent and God will heal our lands.