Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 July, 11:56
Prayer warriors if could ask prayers for my son and family my son is being attacked bye evil he has broke down and can’t fight he was an addict before and was clean but always being attacked now we are all upside down if u feel in your heart to pray for us πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ₯²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
30 July, 12:13
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Lord, I call upon you today to bring our friend Anne's son out from under the darkness that has sought him out. Give him supernatural strength to shake free from the grip the evil one has bound him in. Wash over him day and night, endlessly, so he can feel it's you who is giving him the strength to set himself right. Give hope, strength, and patience to his family while they wait on your perfect timing. Guide them to be present at the exact right moments to help effect and multiply your miracle. Bless them all with courage, and show them your ways are always good.
In Jesus name I pray.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 July, 01:00
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
I prayed you powerful prayer thank you God is great the glory and praise belongs to the Lord . We have been dealing with for along time it starts to get better and the attract comes full force. I know there is a healing coming on Gods time not ours . Sometimes it’s hard to deal with other times God helps me deal with it . Thank you for listening. πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 July, 06:39
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–