Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 July, 10:26
Good Morning! ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 July, 12:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Good morning Kim! 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 01:55
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
GM J :)
hope you are well and hope your Dad is hanging in there,too.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 July, 02:38
Hanging in there the best I can. Dad is in Heaven and no longer suffering, he passed away May 12.

30 July, 02:57
i didn't know that :(
so sorry if I missed your post here.
I'm sure it's hard for you, but it is glad he isn't suffering anymore. Hugs to you.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Thanks Kim. I did post about it here, but it was when everyone left for Twitter. Has been a rough year. Having to travel to NV a lot to help mom, she is having such a hard time, overcome with grief and just doesn't want to keep living. Every day is a battle to keep the vibes high. 🙏🏼
04:15 PM - Jul 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
30 July, 09:14
I can only imagine.
That's gotta be hard on you.
You're strong, so you can make it through.
Hopefully, your mom cheers up, too.
Lean on us here when you need it. ♥️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
31 July, 01:24
Thanks. ✨💗✨