Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
How do we, here on Anon Up move from motivating each other with Spiritual Messages, loving posts, healing each other daily, giving fantastic memes......

To reaching outside of this sphere to wake up the Normies?

We don't have much time. This is a phenomenal space but we aren't reaching anyone but us. Do we swamp X to let us back on? Truth Social is a shit show but do we dual post there, Gab, IDK.

We have to move out of our bubble. I can't post on X, I never posted a video on YouTube but was banned last year.

I'm just saying...we need to expand. I don't have an answer, but there needs to be a solution
10:52 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
30 July, 11:27
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
The "normies" ARE waking up ! Just help them as best as you can ! More and more are talking !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
29 July, 11:04
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Most everyone refuses to learn how to solve problems.
How to do so is learn law and physics.
People Simply do not care...
QSI is a super exciting unified team, disclosure through QFS, Stellar networks, people refuse to learn...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
29 July, 11:28

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
You are far above where even the awakened are. I've followed you and who you follow. You have an incredible mind but those (not me) don't get it.

I'm as sick of this shit as you are. I want to try to guide our peeps to a place where memes aren't the answer.

Should we try to flood the battlefield of X?

Ima gonna try